Hello list,
I am working on one small  autorun Presentation. I  have around 20
images..and i have to pan each image one bye one i have done it manually
but it is not panning smoothly. i would like to do it through coding
..so how can i do it, i would like to know  script for it..if u can send
me the script, it will be a great help to me..

Regards
Hetal