> > Hi all! I'm trying to use Director's (8.0 on Win2k)
> built-in "Form Post"
> > actions to process a multi-page form and send to a cgi
> script for database
> > processing. Understandably, these are only built for
> single-page scripts,
> > i.e. all form items on the same page as the "submit" button.
> >
> > My question is this... has anyone successfully modified
> these scripts, or
> > know of others, that will let me accomplish this?

I don't know what built in "actions" you are referring to here. is
this something from the library? if so & it is a behavior(s), a quick
mod would be to turn the properties containing the variables into
globals. then they would persist between "pages" which I assume are
markers in your movie.

hth

Al Hospers
CamberSoft, Inc.