I searched the web for "mailto protocol" & found an IE doc that mentions:

The Recipients field can be blank, a single e-mail address, or
multiple e- mail addresses separated by semicolons (;).

    PARAMETER     DESCRIPTION
    ---------     ------------------

    CC=           Carbon copy
    BCC=          Blind carbon copy
    SUBJECT=      Subject text
    BODY=         Body text

And I tried this from d8 mac & it worked:

goToNetPage "mailto:Buzz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Tony Åström
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>?[EMAIL PROTECTED]?[EMAIL PROTECTED]?SUBJECT=test
email?BODY=" & member("myField").text

however, it might be easier to construct the string first:

x = "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=test email?BODY=" & member("myField").text
goToNetPage x

hth

-Buzz