hi, list

i'm just working over a presentation for IVR systems, and i want to ask you
about something like this:

1. is that possible to navigate this presentation by voice (with our custom
phrazes)?
    any ideas, solutions, extras...

2. how can i detecting that microphone is connected or not?

..and one easy question (but i don't know how to do it):

3. how can i remove stage border from my D8 projector?

thank you for your time and answers

please ignore my... bzzzzzzzz
please forgive me my grammatic errors...

...have a goodtime all the time
'cause you won't get nothing when you die...