Hi and thanks for the tip.
Sadly I could not make it work, and have to admit that although I havve been
programming CD-ROM's for what seems like ages, all this web-stuff is 'new'
to me. Is there anything else I need than a default HTML for the SW?

On a sidenote, I had originally thought to use
externalevent/evalScript&Jscript, just to find out that it don't work on all
browsers. (Ridiculous oversight if you ask me.)

Is it so untypical to use SW content in a DHTML environment, that noone has
expressed the need for tools enabling REAL browser interaction???

BTW, what you recommend is essentially the same as Christian Wach
recommended earlier (something which works)... I just find it incredible
that the methods for this do not exist in Lingo. Shockwave has existed since
D5, and out of some incomprehensible reason you still can't do jack S...
... ...

Pekka