Does anyone know why the size of the image of the stage refuses to get
updated when I change the size of the stage?
If I change the stage size and reposition some sprites on stage, then try
updating a bitmap member to the image of the stage, it gets the new sprite
positions, but not the new size.
If I change the size of the stage and restart Director, only then does the
size of the image change to reflect the new values.

Regards,
Pranav
Samuel Colt - the inventor of the point and click interface.