Can anyone suggest a way of using a linear list to set the forecolor of lines in a
field member.  I have a field on the left where the user can hilite lines and then
copy the contents of those lines to the field on the right. When an item appears on
the right, it should appear grayed out on the left.  I know that I can set the
forecolor of those lines while copying the items to the right, the problem is that I'm
using a parent script to get the hiliting of the fields to behave in the necessary
manner and part of that parent script sets the forecolor of the entire field of 1500
items to 255. I'm thinking that I need to call a handler after that to then use a list
of the lines that should appear gray to set only those lines to forecolor 7.

Thanks for any suggestions,
g fritzinger