I was looking for this exact thing last week and could not find a way.

If there is a way, I'd like to know also

FyI:  You can find out about about which hot spot was clicked on like this:

property spriteNum

on beginSprite me
   sprite(spriteNum).triggerCallback = #mTrigger
end

on mTrigger me, hotSpotID
   put "Triggered by hotspot" && hotSpotID
   -- do whatever you want when the user clicks on hot spot # hotSpotID
end

Irv

--

Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

   (Home-made Lingo cooked up fresh every day just for you.)