I know that anything less than $75 / hr isn't worth my time. Too many other
options are out there.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Tab Julius [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 6:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> Lingo programming position: Syracuse, NY

P, so if interested, keep that in
mind.  Thanks.  - Tab

#522 Macromedia Director & Lingo Contract Position

If you are able to live in the Syracuse, NY area for 6-9 months
starting in Sept. 01, this position may interest you: developing
an educational CD Rom for children.
It requires at least 1 year of experience with BOTH Lingo and
Director, and the rate is $20 - $28/hour, depending on experience.
Please send your resume and contact information
as either an HTML or txt attachment:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]