hello

  we r having problems updating a project that we finished last year
in Director 7 ....

  we opned the original file in Director 8 2 change the interface a
bit. also updated some movies and images in external casts.

  now it is impossible for it to find the movies ...

  even though in the cast the movie titles / directions are correct.

  does anyone have ideas ?

  thanx