>is there a way to resize a projector to full screen?
>the movie is 800X600

Depends on what you mean. When you create the projector, click on Options,
and click the "Full Screen" check-box. It won't change the stage size, but
it will fill the screen with a black border (or, I believe, whatever color
you have your stage set to). Also, click the Center option.

If you want to resize the stage, you're in for a world of hurt. Do you plan
on rearranging all your sprites? I believe they will maintain their
relative x-y coordinates. If you go to a smaller stage, sprites in the
lower right will be cut off. If you go to a larger stage, you will have a
big blank area in the lower right.

HTH.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson