in your startmovie handler ( or anywhere else you please) put

the debugPlaybackEnabled = true

instant message window

if it ever gets set to false before or after it has been opened,
you will not be able to open it again in that session. Thus you
the author have control over whether or not you wish to display
the message window and not some hacker

Sincerely
Mark R. Jonkman