hi,

I have a music player that I just did for a client. simple, straight
ahead kind of thing. it plays either MP3 or SWA audio. problem is that
he is on a dialup & sometimes it does NOTHING or plays like crap,
breaks up in the middle & all that. doesn't seem to matter for SWA or
MP3. I am buffering the audio for 15 seconds so it should play unless
the connection is really abyssmal. of course we live up here in the
hinterlands of New Hampshire, so that may be the case!

I have Cable Modem here, no dialup so I'd appreciate it if some folks
who have dialup connections could try these & let me know how they
work.

   http://www.cambersoft.com/client_temp/wmm/911_mp3.html
   http://www.cambersoft.com/client_temp/wmm/911_shockwave.html

please let me know the following if you respond:

 modem speed:
 computer type:
 OS:
 RAM:
 Browser & version:

NOTE: the modem speed is the really critical part here <grin>

thanks a lot,

Al Hospers
CamberSoft, Inc.
al<at>cambersoft<dot>com
http://www.cambersoft.com

A famous linguist once said:
"There is no language wherein a double
positive can form a negative."

YEAH, RIGHT

---
Macromedia Director Mailing List (Direct-L)
List Administrator:  Eve Owens ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

To SUBSCRIBE or to UNSUBSCRIBE go to
http://listserv.uark.edu/archives/direct-l.html
and click on