From: "Buzz Kettles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Kendall Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> RESEND - creating a handler that executes on every frame

the actorlist method seems like too much trouble.

Since the messaging hierarchy sends enterFrame/exitFrame to every
sprite, use a dummy sprite.

Put an unfilled shape, linewidth = 0 in the score and spread it
across the frames you want to watch.

put an 'on enterFrame me' handler on it & do your Lingo watching ...

hth

-Buzz