Hi guys,

I have a small problem where MIAW's are concerned.  I have a main
control movie - which opens center screen with a title bar, and
several MIAW's that open above it.  These are called and the window
positions and properties are then set.   Having just changed the
setting of 'full screen' to 'show title bar' I find that you can move
the main movie and the MIAW's stay in there set location.
How will the rest of the MIAW's know the main movie has moved?  I
thought they would automatically follow it's location?

Any suggestions?

Paul

Past Forward Limited, England, UK
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pastforward.co.uk/

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email and any attachments are private and confidential.  It is intended for the
recipient only.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
distribution,
printing or copying of this email is unauthorised.  You must not read, use or take any
action in reliance on it.  If you have received this email in error please notify the
sender
immediately by replying to this email and permanently delete the email from your
computer.

The contents of any attachments to this e-mail may contain software viruses which
could
damage your own computer system.  While we have taken every reasonable precaution to
minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a
result of software viruses.  You should carry out your own virus checks before opening
any attachments.