Hello list members,

I have been asked to put together a presentation that would involve two computers. So
for example, I would start the projector on both machines. (Controlling everything
from one machine though.) Based on what is clicked on it would update on the other
machine. Is this possible? If so, what do I need to be aware of?

Thanks!

Brian