Hi list,

I am trying to make a max animation to run in Director and the view that I
want is the one through the camera (the camera is moving). I have tried
exporting by linking the camera to a dummy and, when that didn't work I used
a simple box and linked to that, I am therefore moving the box not the
camera. The export reports no errors and the preview from max looks fine,
although in director I get the perspective viewport and not the camera view,
which ought to be moving and it is not. Can anybody help me here? All I want
to do is make a straight forward animation in max and play it through
director, there isn't even any interactivity involved.

thanks

Iain