Hey -

> I want to create an "system-like" prompt .. Something like lingo command
>alert("message") , but its
> only with OK button .. I need OK and Cancel. How to create in Director ? Is there
>any lingo command

You can do this within Director, but you'll need to learn how to use the
MUI Xtra (which comes with Director).
Two drawbacks:
1. You'll need to understand lingo well enough and be comfortable with
figuring out the MUI xtra - documentation is plentiful on the Macromedia
Director Support website.
2. It won't work in shockwave.

Actually, you can probably find a tutorial on how to use it on the DOUG
(director-online.com) website as well if I remember correctly..

Kendall.