Dear List,
 --newbie here--
    I am attempting to use imaging lingo to transfer the portion of a
stationary image to a smaller moving bitmap 3 sprites above it.  So far I
have not been able to affect any result, the command with "copyPixles" in it
is continuously brought up whenever I attempt to run the behavior (the
script window does not seem to have a problem).  The message it dsiplays,
"Script error: Property not found." (but there is no question mark to
indicate which property is missing.  So, what am I missing?

< snip >
on exitFrame me
  < snip >
  pdestImage.copyPixels(psourceImage,rect((the currentSpriteNum.locH),\
  (the currentSpriteNum.locV),(pdestImage.width) (pdestImage.height)),\
  rect((sprite(psourceChannel).locH),(sprite(psourceChannel).locV),\
  (psourceImage.width),(psourceImage.height)))
end

on getPropertyDescriptionList
description =[:]
set goodNum = the currentSpriteNum - 3
<snip>
addprop description, #psourceImage,[#comment"Source Image",\
  #format#bitmap, #default#VOID]
addprop description, #psourceChannel,[#comment"Source Channel",\
  #format#integer, #default#goodNum]
addprop description, #pdestImage,[#comment"Destination Image",
  #format#bitmap, #default#VOID]
return description
end
< end snip >

P.S. Thanks, Tab, for the help on my last question.