>YES, that is it!
>Really poor memory, thanks, now I can stop wondering.

I'm glad you're memory is back, but the clickon only refers to the
sprite that was clicked on, and not the sprite that the cursor is
over when it's not pressed. One other thing to be away of is that it
may not work well with members of other casts, or if the behavior was
called from another sprite. These days it may be safer to use the
currentspritenum and not the clickon.