Hi everyone,
VERY VERY challenging: I am trying to record live
video footage (web camera) from inside director. I've
used the videosprite xtra, but it does not offer the
possibility to record. I also tried the Vcap xtra,
which allows you to record, but the AVI file I create
does not open. I get this error message: "There is an
error in the source file" ... or something. In order
to record I attach the following script:
on mouseup me
VCapInit()
  put vcaperror()
  vcapSetCaptureFileName("C:\MYVIDEO.AVI")
  put vcaperror()
  vcapAllocFile(50000000)
  put vcaperror()
  vcapSetCapLimitByTime(TRUE)
  put vcaperror()
  vcapSetCapMustPressOK(False)
  put vcaperror()
  vcapSetCapTimeLimit(2 * 60)
  put vcaperror()
  vcapCaptureVideo()
  put vcaperror()
end

Any suggestions more than welcome. I appreciate your
help in advance,
Panos Bartziokas