snip
I am populating a scrolling field member with mGetSelection. The user can click on any
line in scrolling field member and it will become hilited. In addition, what I'd like
to do is display the contents of another field within the same record in another
scrolling field member. Because the user can click on any line within the first
scrolling field member, I've tried to use mGetPosition to determine which record is
selected. The problem is, it always returns "0" . I've placed a copy of the code I'm
using to populate the first field member below.
snip

Last sentence should have been:
The problem is, it always returns "1" . I've placed a copy of the code I'm using to
populate the first field member below.
(it always returns "1")

Thanks