Hi all !

I'm looking for some info about the MUI Xtra, it's the first time I use it
and I'm not sure if what I want to do Is possible... What I have to do is an
alert box with 4 radio buttons in it, when the user choose one of the option
it send the result in a variable... Is it possible? If anyone have any info
about the MUI Xtra please send it...I've already check the help file, but
It's not very clear.

Thanx !

Simon