Dear List,

At the finishing line of our soon-to-be-online project we are deep
into the phase of shockwave debugging. Using the alertHook handler,
all error messages are displayed in a text field, and the user is
requested to restart/reload. Problem is, that since the entire
application happens in one frame, we need to know the name of the
script where the error has occured, since errors such as "Script
error: object expected" are rather impossible to trace within the
complex application code... The question is therefore, does anyone of
a property of the sort of 'the currentHandler' or 'the
CurrentScript'? at the moment i am planning to add a line to each
handler, registrating it as the current one. also for this it would
be handy to be able to autimatically retrieve the handler's name...
any suggestions?

Another question is regarding 'traping' error and the return codes
the alertHook handler returns. does anyone know what these -1,0,1 and
2 actually mean...?

TIA,

Best Regards,

Yariv