Hi list,
I've tried to work out the problem i have when forgetting a MIAW. It gives
me the dialog box error of 'Object Expected' whenever i tried to 'forget'
the MIAW. If i take out the .forget() line and leave it with only .close(),
it works fine.  Here's the scenario:

i have a button on stage that opens up a MIAW: ( i also have another 3
buttons opening different MIAWs )
global gAirMiaw

on mouseUp me
  gAirMiaw = window ("Air Review 1")
  gAirMiaw.filename = the moviePath&"dirs"&the
itemDelimiter&"airreview1.dir"
  gAirMiaw.windowType = 2
  set aRect1 = rect (400,80,600,480)
  set gAirMiaw.rect = aRect1
  gAirMiaw.visible = true

Then on the MIAW itself i have attached the following script on the 'CLOSE'
button:
global gOpenMiaw, gAirMiaw, gCloseMiaw

on mouseUp me
  tell the Stage
    gOpenMiaw = gAirMiaw
    gCloseMiaw = 1
  end tell
Again, on the main movie i put a framescript like this:
global gOpenMiaw, gCloseMiaw, gAirMiaw

on exitFrame

  if gCloseMiaw then
    gOpenMiaw.close()
    gOpenMiaw.forget()
  end if
  go the frame

I've searched the archives and posted a kinda same problems with the
stopping sound with miaw long time ago but couldnt find the solutions to
this problem. This is my second director project, so... any input is greatly
appreciated =)

Martha