In one of my editable fileds, I simulate the "overwrite" typing mode by
intercepting keystrokes and replacing the characters that are already in
the field. (The user is not allowed to insert or delete characters.)

To make this visually clear, I would like to change the default blinking
I-beam to a blinking rectangle, as most apps do when you use the overwrite
mode.

Can this be done through Longo? The List archives don't have anything on
I-beams or "insertion cursor".

Thanks!

Slava