> in order to use the CDPro xtra, I have to
> put the logo
> on the application, is there any other xtra out there that
> will do the same
> thing, without the logo issue? (It may cost money)

I know of no other Xtra. there is no cost to you to use the Xtra,
other than the logo placement. it will therefore cost you no money!

Al Hospers
CamberSoft, Inc.
al<at>cambersoft<dot>com
http://www.cambersoft.com

Shockwave and Director development, Lingo programming, CGI scripting.

A famous linguist once said:
"There is no language wherein a double
positive can form a negative."

YEAH, RIGHT