Hi guys

I have a project where I allow the user to import sounds into a
projector. And I want the sounds to stay "in the projector" when
the user opens it next time.

This has caused me some problems. On stopMovie I do:
saveMovie
save castLib "sounds"

but when I open the projector again, the sounds are not there.

However, if I create a stub projector and I link to a protected
director movie, it saves the sounds, but I prefer to have it in
one application: the projector.

Is it the case that one cannot save imported castmembers
in a projector?

And if not, how is it done?

Thank's in advance, I've asked questions in this brilliant list before
and I´ve always got good answers, so... Thanks for everything,

thor.