Hello Dominic,

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm still on vacation :)   (I check my mail
like once a week)
And yes you can add text to an image - don't know about the tiltle thing, I
never used printomatic, but I suppose you can...

OK, for the text thing...

Make a new text member and name it tempTxt (or wathever).
Now for some code... (this will add it to the bottom, centered)
Don't know if it works, haven't tested... but I suppose it does.

on addText currentImage -- currentImage is a string that represents the
membername

  member("tempTxt").text = currentImage -- you'll have to decide how to
obtain "currentImage"
  textToAdd = member("tempTxt").image

  MySpacing = 5 -- spacing from the bottom

  MyImageWidth = member(currentImage).width
  MyImageHeight = member(currentImage).height

  MyTextWidth = textToAdd.width
  MyTextHeight = textToAdd.height

  MyLeft = (MyImageWidth / 2) - (MyTextWidth / 2)      -- I suppose you can
figure out this simple math
  MyTop = (MyImageHeight) - MySpacing - MyTextHeight   -- to adjust it to
your needs
  MyRight = (MyImageWidth / 2) + (MyTextWidth / 2)     -- BTW...This is for
calculating the destination rect
  MyBottom = (MyImageHeight) - MySpacing

  MyDestRect = rect(MyLeft, MyTop, MyRight, MyBottom)  -- make a new rect
with the values obtained
  MySourceRect = member("tempTxt").rect                -- Just for clarity

  member(currentImage).image.copyPixels(textToAdd, MyDestRect, MySourceRect,
[#ink: 8]) -- you can change the ink if you want a background or something

end addText

Have fun, I know I will ;)

Chris