You need to take your Director file for the stub file over to a PC with
director for PC installed and then make a projector. Yes that means you will
need to purchase a copy of Director to install on the PC. You will not need
to change any of your director movie files, just the stub projector.

I hop this helps.

Chad Mefferd
Designer
Morris Publishing - Marketing Division