Hi Kavitha,
You can use the "Constrain to Line" behavior from the library to build your
slider. Then, on your Flash sprite, put the following behavior:

property mySprite
property myFrameCount

on beginSprite me
  mySprite = sprite(me.spriteNum)
  myFrameCount = mySprite.member.frameCount
end beginSprite me

on mConstrainedValue me, vSpriteNum, vValue
  vCurrFrame = vValue * myFrameCount / 1.0
  mySprite.frame = vCurrFrame
end mConstrainedValue me

The mConstrainedValue behavior is broadcast by the sldier sprite with the
its sprite number and a value between 0 and 1. Using this value, you can
determine which frame to display.

Cordially,
Pranav Negandhi
New Media Applications.
Learnet India Limited, Mumbai.
Phone: 91-22-859 8042 Ext: 410

<snip>
I have a flash movie made with gif images, every gif
image is for 5 frames, like that i have total 600
frames in a flash movie, i have put that swf file in
director and controlling the play pause of the movie
through lingo, now when the movie is playing, is it
possible to drag the slider bar or put a reverse or
fastforward button to go back or forward to some
frames which the user want to have a look at it,
something like which we can do in windows media
player. Can we control this through lingo in director.
<snip>