HI All

I have a funny problem.
I want to generate a list with some specific data
everytime I create a
sprite.
The name of the list should always be like list1, list
2, list 3 and so
on...where the number corresponds to the sprite number
which is stored in a
variable say count.

so basically i need to create a variable name like
listname= "list" & string(count)

then this listname should be assigned a list
listname= [blah, blah, blah..]

now obviously it is a problem here as i first assign
the variable listname a
string and then a list.
So i even tried generating a variable at runtime like:

"list" & string(count)= [blah, blah, blah..]
but it doesnt work

Can somebody tell me what could be the way out such
that i can generate
listname at runtime..
Thanx a ton....for any suggestions

Richie