It's also hard to believe that if 'rolling your own' defamation laws was
legal the major corporations wouldn't be doing it too: "By activating this
iPhone I agree not to criticise Apple Corporation,  penalty: $50,000.".

I think the woman named in the article needs to find her local 'Saul
Goodman' (apologies to those who haven't watched Breaking Bad) and sue the
credit company for defamation. She may even make some money out of it.