I checked this with Brenda yesterday and she also noticed. HTTP
traffic was very slow, taking like 30+ seconds to even start feeding
any info. Mail traffic was fine and file download test speeds were
fine. It was only http traffic, both Australian sites and also US (so
it wasn't the transpacific cable). I'm with Internode and they
reported no advisories.

Did any linkers experience this and possibly have an explanation for it?

Thanks,
Curious Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer