Maybe there could be room for teachers of one special subject.
Perhaps they could train in a second subject while teaching the first?

I wonder about how kids will learn technical trades and engineering.
In SA the TAFE trade workshops have been gutted of equipment.
They expected kids to learn those at the employer location.
Now the automotive industry is offshored those employers will fold and
there will be no place or people to learn skills which could help
Australia stabilise.
What about electric vehicles.
Renewable energy
New rail technologies
Could Australia bootstrap its own automotive industry and engineering capacity?
Before the people with those skills to teach are lost

Could be room for a range of single skill educators to offer a broader
mesh of education?