At 11:23 AM 3/06/2014, Christopher Vance you wrote:

>Sounds like they want you to accept third party cookies, but won't say it
>explicitly.

I don't allow 3rd party and it worked for me.
Karl, you could clear the cookie cache (history/clear cache..../
untick all the ones you want to keep, leave cookies ticked)(I just
did a session on this for our local computer cub :-) ) and see what happens.

Jan

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how
do you fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer