At 10:42 AM 22/10/2014, Tom Worthington you wrote:
>Perhaps the HK students should be working on something like that, with a
>form of net-enhanced government which would allow seeing what government
>is doing and have some input. If this did not involve universal
>suffrage, it may be acceptable to the Communist Party of China:
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Hong_Kong_protests

Interesting. Only the "representatives" in the Chinese "parliament" are likely
to toe party lines, so what's the point? Or does the CCP have its own level of
internal variabilities now?

Jan

"Lost Anchors" - Now available on Amazon in both print and Kindle versions.
Print: http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Anchors-J-Kirsten/dp/1502541556/
Ebook : <http://mybook.to/lostanchors>myBook.to/lostanchors

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

<https://www.amazon.com/author/jlwhitaker>JL Whitaker
"On A Life's Edge" -
US Amazon print and digital http://viewBook.at/OALEdge
Apple iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/au/book/on-a-lifes-edge/id893736824?mt=11

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you
fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer