At 12:21 PM 16/11/2015, Marghanita da Cruz wrote:

>The article seems to say that the Mal doesn't like the draft strategy. The
>bits about the
>public-private partnership are probably the giveaway (no pun intended).

Hmmm -- Ah, so they want more private funding involved? Or more private
participation?

I can see the need for private orgs as well as public to tighten security.
Military grade security is I think only available right now to govt? It's not
my area, but I remember early issues around strong encryption and the DSO
against having it available outside military/gov usage. Was an EFA issue Greg
Taylor was across. And yet, it seems it must be, or something similar, if there
is truly a 'national interest' test.

It's all moot to us plebs anyway since none of it will be released so once
again we won't know what is being done.

Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you
fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer