At 11:22 AM 27/03/2016, Bernard Robertson-Dunn wrote:

>This article is adappted from Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus: How
>Growth Became the Enemy of Prosperity by Douglas Rushkoff,

In the famous words of FUnderwood, when you don't like the game, turn over the
table.

What if growth wasn't the driving metaphor? What if it was happiness,
fulfilment, creativity, caring, mutual support, sharing -- all those human
values thingos. What if money and acquisition, what's that word the Libs always
use? oh, right, 'aspiration', and greed weren't so exalted? It's all a matter
of perspective.

Happy bunny day, everyone.

Jan

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you
fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer