On 21/06/2016 8:22 AM, Tom Worthington wrote:
On 19/06/16 21:04, David Boxall wrote:

Does anybody know where I can find figures on the number of 'phones in
Australia that don't have a physical land-line? ...

See "Australians get mobile, Research snapshot" from Australian
Communications and Media Authority:
http://www.acma.gov.au/theACMA/engage-blogs/engage-blogs/Research-snapshots/Australians-get-mobile
Thanks Tom, but the Subject line refers to fixed-point 'phones that are connected over the radio-frequency spectrum. The same goes for DRCS and HCRC, as mentioned in my follow-up message.

Mobile is a different kettle of fish entirely.

--
David Boxall                    |  Any given program,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  is obsolete.