On 31/07/2016 9:55 AM, Bernard Robertson-Dunn wrote:
On 30/07/2016 11:59 PM, Stephen Loosley quoted:
The best way to understand the test is to see a few samples in action. Take
this question:

People will never get used to AI systems because they are just too stupid.

Indeed. I've known many people who lacked common sense. Can we really have artificial intelligence if we don't have the other kind?

Machine learning seems to be conflated with artificial intelligence. Are the two terms synonymous? Does a learning system really need intelligence?

--
David Boxall                    |  A fool is certain;
                                |  an ignorant fool,
http://david.boxall.id.au       |  absolutely so.
                                           --Graffito