It's interesting comparing Australia's focus on speed with the Korean situation. Here in Seoul, one buys fixed line internet access not by speed but by services. So, I sign up for IPTV, various tv plans, unlimited download and uploads with no mention of connection speed. I have installed a web server on a laptop and happily shared it on the Internet with no issues at all. I wonder if Australia is taking the wrong focus? After all, do most people care about speed or services? I would suspect services.

As for speed, our connection here averages at 65Mb/sec upload and download.

bobj