Bernard,

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 9:57 AM, Bernard Robertson-Dunn
<b...@iimetro.com.au> wrote:
>     (2)    A participant in the My Health Record system is authorised to
> collect, use and disclose for any purpose health information included in
> a healthcare recipient’s My Health Record with the consent of the
> healthcare recipient.

The <quote></quote> tags are from
https://www.smh.com.au/healthcare/medibank-wants-to-give-health-advice-and-your-my-health-record-would-help-20180821-p4zyqy.html

I believe #66 (2) is what ADHA relied upon for <quote> access a record
for insurance purposes, "irrespective of whether they employed
registered nurses or GPs"." </quote>

<b...@iimetro.com.au> wrote:
> 67  Collection, use and disclosure by a healthcare recipient
>         A healthcare recipient is authorised to collect, use and
> disclose, for any purpose, health information included in his or her My
> Health Record."

"Medibank Private Limited owns Medibank Health Solutions Pty Ltd
(formerly Health Services Australia Pty Ltd) and Australian Health
Management Group Pty Ltd."  to quote
https://www.medibankhealth.com.au/about.asp?id=98&t=Company+structure&cid=8

Therefore #67 is what Medicare and NIB intend to rely upon otherwise
<quote>"It is illegal," he said. "The only healthcare providers
authorised to access a healthcare recipient’s information in a My
Health Record are those who are providing healthcare to the
individual." </quote>

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich