Hi. I will check later why there is two maven repository.

Have you tried this one ? https://linphone.org/maven_repository/org/linphone/linphone-sdk-android/

This is where we upload the sdk with our CI pipelines.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org <https://linphone.org/>

Le 03/02/2020 à 04:32, 俞文哲 a écrit :
I can't find it Linphone SDK 4.3 release. I integrated the linphone SDK of the repository at http://linphone.org/releases/maven_repository/org/linphone/linphone-sdk-android/4.2-27-g2954055/  Only 4.3.0 beta here, Hope you can give me a sdk dependent address.Thanks so much. The gitlab address requires me to compile the source library myself. I'm not very familiar with compiling source code libraries.😆