Hello.

We tested on a Windows 7 and we couldn't reproduce the issue...

Maybe the following things may help you :

- Try to update your Graphical drivers (it might be a bug with opengl )

- Try to add this options to the executable launch "-platform
windows:dpiawareness=" with either 0, 1 or 2 after the equal sign.

Unfortunately, as Windows 7 isn't the latest version, we won't spend
more time investigating this.

Thanks for your interest in Linphone.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux