Hello Martin.

(To Linphone community, I have been very busy for several weeks, so I'm
coming step after step into the 82 unread emails of the mailing lists.
Thanks for your interrest in Linphone. I could take some time to answer,
but I will try to read everything)

I don't remember if I answered your question or not since then.

Assuming that you have the latest Linphone version installed, can you
please start Linphone from a command prompt, like you suggested, with
the "-V" option ?

This should display some debug logs which could eventually help you.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org <https://linphone.org/>