Ring time normally comes from the server side, not the client side.

From: Linphone-users <linphone-users-bounces+trent=lindows....@nongnu.org> On
Behalf Of Yanek Stem
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 8:21 AM
To: linphone-users@nongnu.org
Subject: [Linphone-users] Changing the ringing time

Hi,

I'm trying to find a solution for my issue. We need to change the ringing time
(or even remove the limitation). In linphonerc file I changed inc_timeout first
to 300000 then to 0, but one thing I can't change is the ringing window. Having
inc_timeout set up to 300000 or 0 it keeps ringing forever, but after 30
seconds the pick-up window disappears, so Linphone is ringing, but we can't
answer the phone. Is there any way to mitigate this?

Thank you,

Jan