Dear Daniel,

It looks like a display issue here. The letter “w” seems to be wider than
the letter “m”. The application is therefore deciding to reduce the display
of the name, hence the 3 dots.

Also, if you look at the SIP address, it has fetched the correct entry.

Please also upgrade to the latest version 4.4.1.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer