Hi list,I try to run linphonec -V and get the above error.i have registered a
user with register command and try calling other user1 with video option
enabled.
Audio works fine and PBX is Asterisk.

I tried adding
displaytype=MSQOGLto [video] section in .linphonerc .
Then the  error message disappers but instead i get segmentation fault and
linphonec exits.If I instead try running the same under linphone-daemon, the
same happens.I tried export DISPLAY=:0.0  , export DISPLAY=:1.0 etc but same
error reappears
I also tried setting [video] section to[video]
displaytype=MSOGL
capture=1
display=1
size=vgadevice= V4L2:  /dev/video0
show_local=1
preset=default
enabled=1
automatically_initiate=1
and in linphonec  toggled camera on , webcam use 0//1 but the error persists.

Version of linphone is 4.2.5-3 and OS is Debian 11 GNU/Linux Bullseye. Console
version( i.e only running OS as ssh-server with usbcamera attached)And linphone
is installed via apt install

I have also set X11 forwarding enabled in /etc/sshd_config
I think i must set some parameters related to xterm ,but do not see how.
Any hints?
Regards/Erich