Dear Chuck,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

Please kindly note that we have developed a solution dedicated to IP
intercom called  <https://www.linhome.org/> Linhome – VoIP software for door
entry systems.

I’m sending you some more information outside this mailing list.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
 <mailto:julien...@belledonne-communications.com>
julien...@belledonne-communications.com

Linhome, a product of Belledonne Communications

 <https://www.linhome.org/> https://www.linhome.org

De :
linphone-users-bounces+julien.fb=belledonne-communications....@nongnu.org
<linphone-users-bounces+julien.fb=belledonne-communications....@nongnu.org>